This exceptional, newly refurbished two-bedroom apartment sits on the fourth floor of one of London’s most prestigious addresses. Coming in at 940 Sq. Ft. this property has been decorated to exacting standards.
The apartment also benefits from a home automation system provided by Crestron. The large reception room overlooks the beautifully maintained Lowndes Square communal gardens.
The two double bedrooms at the rear of the property are large and spacious, the master benefits from an en suite and both are equally well furbished with fitted wardrobes.
Downstairs a lift and on duty porter provide secure and easy access to the property.
Situated in the very heart of Knightsbridge, Lowndes Square is perfectly located. Sloane Street, Belgravia, Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Hyde Park are all within easy walking distance.
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, contact Walton Estates today.
- 940 Sq. Ft.
- Located on the fourth floor with lift access
- Portered building
- Grand reception/ dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Further double bedroom
- Views and access to the beautiful communal gardens
As advised by vendor
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Share of Freehold
- Council Tax Band H (Approx. £1511per annum)
- Share of Freehold (Lease length approx 989 years)
To find out more, or to arrange a viewing, contact Karan Davatwal on 07734 806386 or email email@example.com.